Eric and Laetitia invite you to come and have a rest on our peaceful and beautiful farm. Enjoy stunning views of nature and the Langeberge. Limited cell phone reception will assure you of recovery from a hectic life! We are approximately 90 minutes' drive from Cape Town which makes it an easy weekend getaway in the winelands of Robertson and on the popular and scenic Route 62. De Hoop Cottages offer affordable self-catering farm accommodation near Robertson. The farm, "Laaiplaas", is situated right at the end of the De Hoop-Kloof at the very foot of the Langeberg. Only 10 km from town and 15 minutes’ drive from all necessary shops if need be, as well as all the wine cellars that our valley is renowned for. The setting of the farm, hidden behind a substantial koppie, ensures a peaceful and tranquil sojourn, cut off from the noise and bustle.
- Welcome to De Hoop Cottages @ Laaiplaas Robertson
- Here you can relax and enjoy being close to nature
- Experience the majestic view from our farm
- Our cottages are nestled in a beautiful blue gum forest
- De Hoop Cottages offer four open plan self-catering cottages
- Be reminded of yesteryear
- Enjoy the peace and quiet - leave your worries at home
- Apart from breathtaking mountain views, you can enjoy pristine nature, do some bird watching, go for a walk on the farm or in the kloof with its clear mountain pools, have a swim in the farm dams or just sit on the deck and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.